As a means of obtaining an independent review of the usage of the OIHD list and the approach used in its generation, DNA Economics (“DNA”) was commissioned to undertake a rapid evaluation of the 2018 OIHD list. Primarily, the scope of this evaluation involves a (rapid) review of the conceptual and methodological approach, communication, dissemination, and use of the 2018 OIHD list. In addition, the evaluation comments on the value and appropriateness of certain methodological or scoping changes that have recently been discussed in relation to the 2020 and future lists. Finally, based on the findings of the 2018 list and considerations of the proposed changes, the evaluation comments on the ways in which the 2018 list’s methodology and implementation (including dissemination and usage) can be improved upon in future lists.
This publication covers
- Evaluation Methodology
- A Conceptual Review of the OIHD Approach
- A Review of the OIHD List’s Methodological Approach
- The Dissemination, Communication, and Structure of the OIHD List
- The Usage of the OIHD List
- Suggested Amendments to the 2020 List